Monday, May 20, 2013

Cinetopia

I watched Star Trek Into Darkness over the weekend. But more importantly, I watched it in the living room theater at Cinetopia. It's one of those theaters with leather seats and food service. The guy next to me ordered a glass of white wine, to drink while watching a movie in his leather chair.

One of the previews was for Fast and Furious 6. I don't know if I've said it, but once a franchise gets to five (you know, your Die Hards, your Fasts and Furiouses) I just hope it gets to 10. So, after the preview was over, I said, kind of under my breath, "I just hope they get to ten at this point."

And the guy next to me started chuckling. But, I had said it while he was taking a sip of his wine, and he started to choke on his white wine, in Cinetopia. Don't worry, he survived.

But as he was choking, I thought, if he died choking on white wine sitting in a leather chair, watching a movie in a theater, that might be the whitest way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment